Slideshow Widget

Elizabeth & Joshua | Wedding | Eglin AFB, FL

Monday, February 2, 2015

This couple was such a honor to work with. They got married one romantic, rainy afternoon on Eglin Air Force Base and I got the opportunity to be of the only witness! After doing Liz's hair and makeup and helping her get dressed I captured the moments as her and her husband Joshua said their beautiful vows in the chapel with a guest list of one :) Get this... both bride and groom are MMA fighter! (hence some of the photos at the end of the post) but despite this,  were so sweet and their love was so so apparent that you could FEEL the love in the room! I actually got to sign their marriage certificate as one of their witnesses! The smallest wedding I've ever attended, but certainly one of the sweetest! Thank you Liz and Joshua for letting me be part of your big day!

Post a Comment